So smug, content
lines dribbled along cracked facades
Another sacred hermit
has a grave on your desktop.
Nail-bitten, bleeding heirs
by your shackled eyes.
“No newbs in our club,” you said.
Your epitaph agreed.
So high, surreal
the volcanoes in your hair
claw my spineless dreams.
- Note to Writers (thinkinglazy.wordpress.com)
- Red pen, real and digital (ashfeldt.com)
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch Spins a Traditional Publishing Horror Story (teleread.com)
- Polishing it up! (horseshoepublishing.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Public vs. Private’ Paradigm and the Book Publisher (teleread.com)
- The Alliance of Independent Authors – a Q&A with Orna Ross (marketingartonline.com)